08 January, 2014

Hello, it's been a while!

I'm sorry once again for being late with posts. Between getting married, shuttling relatives from across the pond back and forth, Christmas, and a polar vortex, things have been insane. However, I'm starting up again. Here is my first official post with news of official content for you to read soon! Yay!!!

When? Tonight! I am sneakily posting this when I shouldn't be. Hehehehehe.

But I did visit Mother England again in June and have loads of new photos and stories to share with you. So hang tight, I'll be posting tonight!

Rhyme unintentional. Maybe.

I'm recommiting myself to my recommitment. I made a promise and didn't keep it. I don't know how many of you actually read my blog or was hoping for more, and I am sorry. But I am excited to be starting again and will be posting more often. I mean it this time. I meant it the last time but things got crazy.

I thank you for your patience and I hope you will continue this very British journey with me and that a few new comers join us as well. My hopes are high :)

Thank you again, and I'll be posting tonight, don't forget!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment