22 January, 2014

Pure History Features: King Arthur's Britain (2004)

While I'm a bit busy this week to give you an interesting post worth reading, I thought I'd give you something else to chew on until I get my rear in gear and have a moment to write you something worth reading.

If any of you like documentaries, I know I watch them quite often, here is one I found on Hulu about the Dark Ages and what life was like after the Romans left Britain. It is on Hulu and completely free to watch. :)

Pure History Features: King Arthur's Britain

I may do this from time to time, post videos or films that are freely available for you to watch and enjoy when things either get too busy for me presently or just because I found a good one to share. Hope you enjoy and have a good end of the week... Friday soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment