16 June, 2013

Apologies

Hello fellow Anglophiles and guests!

I'm so sorry I haven't had the time to post anything. As life would have it, I now have a full time job and a wedding to plan, so I haven't been doing much writing at all. A fact that I am very ashamed of. My blog has suffered, my novels have suffered, even my journal. I love writing, it is one of my greatest passions, and I simply have just been too knackered to bother!

This week I will be returning to England for a short visit and so will hopefully have some new and interesting things to share with you when I return. In the mean time, I'm going to recommit myself to this blog and hopefully post to you at least once a week.

Also, I would like to give you all a chance to direct me in what I post. Please feel free to send me a message regarding anything you would like to see covered on this blog, a question you would like answered, or anything generally British that you've been wondering about. If I don't know about it particularly well, I will research it to make sure I do justice to the subject in question.

I look forward to your inquiries! And I hope I haven't lost your interest during my hiatus.

Thank you for your time and patience and I shall be posting again very soon! xxx


Also, here is a photo of my blind cat Loki, named after British actor Tom Hiddleston's character in a very popular comic book summer block buster. I hope his cuteness makes up for my silence.

1 comment:

  1. Evеrything іѕ veгy оpen
    with a clkear explanаtіon of the сhallengеѕ.
    It was dеfіnіtely infοrmаtivе.
    Your websіtе іѕ uѕeful. Thank you for shaгing!



    mу homеpage :: cheap futons

    ReplyDelete